Teams and Collaboration
Two heads are better than one.
That's why leading companies incorporate team building and collaboration skills when they consider leadership development, increasing sales force effectiveness, and delivering a quality customer experience.
For most organizations, the sharing of knowledge is essential to competitive success. However, it's particularly important and challenging in today's global economy characterized by speed, diversity and virtual teams. Forum helps clients equip managers to use networking as a strategic business tool for
- effectively working across organizational boundaries
- breaking down "silos" and
- building a collaborative culture
We also use additional components from our Teams and Collaboration leadership development training to address the challenges of
- identifying and contracting with stakeholders
- collaborative decision-making
- conflict resolution
- increasing team collaboration
- accelerating team momentum
- Clarifying team goals, processes, and measures
- Gaining team and organizational commitment
Our Teams and Collaboration expertise includes the following: